Saturday 23 July 2016

Upper Bench King Cole Blues: Saturday, July 23rd!

Words, when written, crystallize history; their very structure gives permanence to the unchangeable past. -Francis Bacon, essayist, philosopher, and statesman (1561-1626)


Margareta Maunsbach
Clearing up and sorting things - found this. 34 years ago. I remember I was especially touched about the words about always remaining cheerful. I gave me a new look upon myself, much more positive than the one me own family had given me. It made a differencen, which stayed with me ever since. That's why I kept this special greeting. Thank you. 😘
  
Margareta Maunsbach Don't mind spending a hot summer's day cleaning when I come across all sorts of nice photos from the past, which you've sent me

Corinne Durston Some of these pics should be left undiscovered. But made me laugh! Thanks Margareta Maunsbach Ha ha. I know. reminding us of changes through life. 😘😚

Hello Upper Bench and Devoted Fans! First, thanks to Shana and Gavin and their wonderful staff for such an incredible evening of fun, food and amazing bottled sunshine! Hip Hip Hooray! Wonderful to make new friends and spend time with those we've come to know since moving here. Again, thank you Upper Bench for being what you are, who you are and doing what you do in such a welcoming and exciting way! Bravo! Onward!! Cheers, Patrizzio!!! 

Firstly, let me tell you that Denise & I had a great time visiting you and Lady Dar at your Burns St. abode! Many thanks for your hospitality. We arrived home safely at exactly 4pm and found that Julie had not being doing her garden watering!!!!! Our rain gauge showed a paltry 2.8mm had descended since we left here on the 14th.

NOW YOU CAN READ THIS SILLINESS THAT KAZ AND HIS FRIENDS ARE UP THESE DAYS. SEE BELOW. Cheers, Bill. ps: also, when you some spare time you can spend a rollicking good time studying MMTinCanada!



  • Chloe Alexis Dunn

    You were/are always in a great, happy, positive mood!!!! ❤️❤️😘😘 miss you Maggie
  • Margareta Maunsbach
    Margareta Maunsbach

    Thank you 😘😘😘 miss you too 😚
  • Corinne Durston
    Corinne Durston

    We meant every word, it was a great year having you in our family! Hugs corinne
  • Margareta Maunsbach
    Margareta Maunsbach

    I was very fortunate to get in touch with you back then, and I am very happy we're still in touch! I had a great experience being part of your family! XO Margareta
  • Ayn P
    Ayn P

    Good morning love festival xoxo...Lol
  • Margareta Maunsbach
    Margareta Maunsbach

    πŸ˜ƒgood morning!! We are ready for supper, my mom is here. Chicken and potatoes πŸ‘Œ
  • Ayn P
    Ayn P

    YUM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment