Monday 18 July 2016

Bye Bye Bayswater Blues: Monday, July 18th!

It is never my custom to use words lightly. If twenty-seven years in prison have done anything to us, it was to use the silence of solitude to make us understand how precious words are and how real speech is in its impact on the way people live and die. -Nelson Mandela, activist, South African president, Nobel laureate (18 Jul 1918-2013)


Wayne Sutherland What is your plan for tomorrow. Are you planning to bike here I might head out and meet you and bike back. Hi Sarge! I gather you didn't stay on Saturday night or else you drank the VWF malt! Did Jaxon give his ball to me? I was planning to leave between 9:00 am - 10:00 am as showers are forecast for around 1:00 pm, for here, Oliver and Osoyoos. That prediction may change, of course, but I plan to ride unless rain is torrential.  
 
I should be on or near the top of Black Sage Road around noon, if I leave at 10:00 pm or shortly before, depending on wind, of course. If you wanted to ride up Black Sage we could meet along there, wherever we happen to cross paths. Depending on how far you wish to ride, you could turn onto Tuc-el;Nuit and meet me along it as another option, or along 97 south of Road 22, again, depending on how far you wish to cycle. We'll probably give you a shout, anyway, to discuss food, etc., but let me know what you think and we'll plan accordingly! Cheers! Nap time at Folk Fest! Listening to Martin Harley, an astonishing slide guitar player! 

Wayne Sutherland We decided not to stay and drove back. Very rainy We are golfing 9 holes in the morning at 8 45. I was thinking of leaving here around 11 and bike to meet you. If I leave here which road would I turn on to go to Black Sage Road.

Hello Tinsel Town and Osoyoos! Did either of you send a LinkedIn request? If so, I'll accept but if not, I'll delete message. This system, in the past, has often sent me  "invitations" that are not actually from the individuals, in question, themselves, although suggesting that they are, and I am already connected to them. I find this incredibly annoying, if it is system generated, but also think it could be a "malicious" message from a hacker of some sort. Please advise. Cheers, Dad/Patrizzio! Pic: Bye Bye Bayswater B&B! Josinta, Lady Dar, Elaine, Shasta and Scott, (from Portland, staying for Folk Fest for weekend, with their two lovely daughters, Addie and Julie, already in car, in Keating's suite.), just before we took off this morning.
I believe I sent one when I was in my profile a few days ago!Not I papa. xx

This Thursday Aart and Tony will lead a hike to Eneas Mtn from Garnett Valley.

Meet at 0800 at Summerland  IGA or at 0740 at Home Hardware Penticton to carpool. There are some middling-steep sections, but nothing too hard. The hike should last somewhere around 4 hours. Hope to see you there. Tony

Hi all, Let's meet at Home Hardware at 8:30 and bike the KVR to Naramata. Pack your swim suits and we can swim afterwards. see you in the morning
Colleen
I am going to Kamloops with Doug tomorrow, have fun! Hi all...

Weather depending...I can ride to Van Hill from my place...meet up with the group sometime after 9 whenever you get to the KVR. Hope it dries up! Liz Hi there, i am in Vancouver this week, hope to see you next Tuesday. Kathy


Dear Corinne & Patrick, We are heading out to sea tomorrow for a few weeks but remembered that you had said you might be visiting the island in Sept. We have a “Grand Banks Rendezvous” which will be held at Telegraph Harbour on Thetis Island so we will be Away Thrs. Sept 8th til Sun. Sept 11th. Hope to see you some time in the fall. Love, Jean & John

Thank-you so much for letting us stay last weekend! We had an amazing time at the wineries & on the river! Hope we will see you both very soon :) Thanks again! Much love xx Krissy, Mark, Rhona & Lawrie 

Bridge, Tuesday, July 19th! It's my turn to host! Let me know if you can make it! 6:30pm....Here are instructions to get to my place: I'm on Wilson St, a short street parallel to Skaha Lake Road between Green Ave and Yorkton. Drive in, turn left and park. Walk around the corner to the right, over 2 speed bumps and my place is the one with the bicycle and 2 white plastic chairs out front. Pam
Hello Spumoni et al! Great that you are hosting, Pam so we are doubly sorry to miss tomorrow as we are off to Spirit Ridge until Thursday. Won't even be able to make the hike that day. Plan to go on Monday's outing if I'm eligible! Happy Bidding! Fondestos from Lady Dar, another year older domani, to one and all! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Thank-you so much for letting us stay last weekend! We had an amazing time at the wineries & on the river! Hope we will see you both very soon :) Thanks again! Much love xx Krissy, Mark, Rhona & Lawrie 

Hi Phillipo and Jack Rabbit! Thanks for the thanks! Another grand evening so glad you enjoyed it! I do apologize for not replying sooner, but with the Folk Fest this past weekend life was very busy! Cheers, Patrizzio!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Flirtation, and even not as a trifling matter, this game of love is only the most boring people in the world will do. If nature really, seriously do a kids picnic, called hero martyr. Friends of righteousness, justice difficulty in changing word.
    _________________________
    Perfect game of csgo4skin: Cheap CSGO Skins
    Amazing website: csgoskins

    ReplyDelete