Friday 19 August 2016

Chloë Alexis SIngs the 40th Birthday Blues: August 18th!

First the man takes a drink. Then the drink takes a drink. Then the drink takes the man. -Japanese proverb 


Map and Stats for Ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/1310080408#.V7YTvhawMZk.email

Greetings to all: I will not be able to lead the hike on Mon. If there is anyone willing to take it on, please do so. Any volunteers? Please get in touch, otherwise the hike will be cancelled. Al


Patrick and Corinne, We are planning our trip home after being in Vancouver for a doctor's appointment and we were hoping you would be home on the 28th. We have booked accommodation so won't be staying with you but would love to see you. Our plan is to go to Vernon and connect with friends there on the 29th and we would be coming from Osoyoos mid day on the 28th. Hope we can connect. Dawn 

Hi Pat if you happen to be in Vancouver this Sunday....I am having a civilized bbq this coming Sunday the 21st starting about 5 and I would like to welcome you to my home at 5230 Patrick St. in South Burnaby. I will try to keep this party decorous as befits a group of serious artists, intellectuals and culture mavens! There will be wine and beer and ribs and corn and salmon. Kindly rsvp. Ron 

Thanks for the pics and family news. I hope Chloe has a great birthday. Did you forget to include an update of the the mother project, of did I forget the news. Anyway wish your daughter well and give her a hug for me. Postage payment will be due on your next visit--I will take it out in a single malt double with two cubes. I just moved this week. Here is my new address.  Shaw guy was just here to reconnect me to the universe. Now back to unpacking. I just wander from room to room, doing a little here and another box there. Take care.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment