Friday 12 August 2016

Bayswater B&B Home Grown Tomatoe Blues: Thursday, August 11th!

Courage without conscience is a wild beast. -Robert Green Ingersoll, lawyer and orator (11 Aug 1833-1899)

Penny Oleksiak's Gold Medal Race in Women's Swimming 100M Freestyle!

Hi! Girls: You are all invited to meet at my house on Sunday, Aug. 14th @ 8:30 am for a bike ride along KVR to Arawana Rd or Little Tunnel (if we want a longer bike ride). Bring water and pack a lunch with you which you can leave at my house. After the bike ride, we can enjoy lunch on my deck. Then we can play games & visit for those who can stay. I have Scrabble, Rummikub, Cribbage & Mah Jong. Please bring a game that you would like to share with the others. Let me know if you are free to join us.


Good idea Mary Lee I'll be there - maybe Phil too see you Gill See you all there..thanks ML! I just got back from a last minute solo to the tunnel....it was awesome! Lots of people, bikes, kids, strollers, dogs, photography groups. Unusually busy for Thurs! Liz What a great idea Mary Lee, thanks for organizing, I will be there. Jos Very nice. Count me in. Ciao Elvia  Hi Mary Lee, I will join the group for a bike ride on Sunday. Thanks for inviting me. I may not be able to stay afterward but I am looking forward to the bike ride on the KVR. See you Sunday morning.☺ Nancy Comeau

No comments:

Post a Comment