Thursday 9 June 2016

Medicine Hat Duplicate Shark Blues: Wednesday, June 8th!

The true birthplace is that wherein for the first time one looks intelligently upon oneself; my first homelands have been books, and to a lesser degree schools. -Marguerite Yourcenar, novelist (8 Jun 1903-1987)





Too funny! Say Patrick are you around June 14-15 timeframe as we may be mountain biking KVR from Kelowna to Penticton and you had told me previously that you may be interested. Small group maybe 5-6 so far. I have done it several times its about 6-7 hours biking mostly gravel and downhill. 


Hi St Kilian: Lovely to hear from you. Glad the report brought a chuckle! Thanks so much for invitation to join KVR ride. Unfortunately, we won't be back until until the end of June. Will be keen to talk about ride once back. Have a wonderful time. Must away as we are about to play bridge shortly! Cheers, Patrizzio!
No worries……it had slipped my mind that you were off to Saskatoba for awhile……have a great holiday……Kilian Hi St Kilian! Although I'm disappointed about missing the KVR ride, I'm doing my best with my road bike. All the best to the hiking gang. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hello The Sisterhood! Had a very good drive and arrived at 6:30 pm to find Jim had arranged a bridge game! We enjoyed a lovely dinner beforehand and Costanza , (Connie Jones), a friend James has been playing duplicate with, was the fourth. Not being a very good host, Zircon had top score! Fondestos from Lady Dar and Zircon to one and all. Must away as I am off to bed shortly. Pretty sleepy after such a full day and early start! Love and Cheers, Dad/Patrizzzio!

Pics: Stopped by the roadside, just outside Fernie. What a gorgeous place!
We also stopped in Chaplin as Lady Dar needed more salt to rub in my wounds! Bridge players. Don't know why Zircon looks so grumpy as he won the evening! Sitting on his veranda enjoying thunderstorm and lightning before bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment