Sunday 26 June 2016

Lightning Storm Power Outage Blues: Saturday, June 25th!

A word has its use, / Or, like a man, it will soon have a grave. -Edwin Arlington Robinson, poet (1869-1935) 


Hi, Gary and Amanda will water Sunday Monday Tuesday I said you were home Wednesday. Look what I'm having in my salad!!! Straight from the garden!! Walked a good portion of the KVR today!!! Gorgeous!!!! Drive carefully, love you!!! Thanks for letting us know. Garden salad looks great. Hugs Mom    

Hi there again Patrizzio! It sounds like you are in good training for the bike race when you get back. Sorry, bridge night has not changed, so I'll see you Tuesday night, July 5th. This weekend's plans to Calgary Is off as my girlfriend 's sick.
So it's off to West Edmonton Mall to accompany my shopaholic sister on a shopping spree. It's been raining a lot here too. Hugs


Hi, Patrick and Corinne: Hope this finds you well and enjoying the start of summer in Penticton. I am off work for a bit and considering the possibility of a summer visit. So I'm wondering about when you might be around and have time and space for a visitor. I have a lot of flexibility between approximately July 11 and the end of July and would contemplate perhaps a 3-night stay. Please be assured that while I would obviously want to spend time visiting with you, I am also quite self-sufficient and very happy to wander and explore on my own (go for walks, check out local coffee shops, etc.) It's possible that at some point I might endeavour to invade your kitchen to bake or cook. :)
 

I'm not an enthusiastic distance-driver and have a lot of Aeroplan points, so would most likely catch a flight. Anyhow, please let me know if this is at all practical and possible from your perspective. Hope to see you soon, one way or another. Love, Janet 

Hi all,
Left Inverness this morning. First stop was Cragganmore. Very interesting twelve year old. Had a few drams tonight. Next stop was Aberlour - great tasting from a very informative guide. Stopped by Ballindalloch and Tormore, but neither was open, so it was on to Glenlivet for lunch. After lunch, we went to Macallan - very good, especially their Sienna. Went to Glen Grant - not worth the trip. Ended up at Strathisla, but unfortunately after they had closed. It is one of the nicest looking distilleries I have ever seen. Next stop - Tesco for food for the night. Last stop - the hotel in Aberdeen. Colin

All the water in Falcon The road to the south shore and the main beach!!! Lots of water still. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment