Saturday 26 November 2016

Day 70, Post-Op Bellevue Blues: Saturday, November 26th!

Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may start a winning game. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, poet, dramatist, novelist, and philosophe(1749-1832)


Patrick James Dunn Aren't you and Ayn pleased that you can understand the grammar underpinning these jokes? Took awhile but persistence pays off! A bit like having Duke put his paw on one's lip when he decides it's time for a sleepy human to get out of bed!

dec 3rd is fine for dinner with bill and Nancy. W means water. Eddie Redmayne was great in fantastic beasts. It was very entertaining. Glad that Gary can stay with the kittens. Must shower and get ready for day with Robyn Hugs Corinne

Hi again, Duhlink! Not sure how this message will go as Duke is helping me compose. He's purring loudly and riveting his attention on screen, putting his paw on the cursor when he doesn't like what I've written!

Had a lovely time with Patti and Wendy at the Bellevue. [Not a bad place. I enjoyed a very tasty Brie omelette and Espresso was as good as one at Saint Germaine!] We had a great time catching up and she reminded me that she was Maid of Honour at Bill's wedding in Calgary. [She didn't like Marilyn, Billy's bride. Will provide details later!] Her first husband worked for RBC and they lived in Rivers at one point! Reason she didn't want to come to our place is that she has a cat/dog phobia! She said she would be fine if we kept them in Rumpus Room. Another former Flin Flon couple came by to say hello so I said goodbye to let them visit and walked home.

Stopped in to let Nancy know that December 3rd was fine. Guillermo was at the gym but I met him, driving home, on the corner of White/Burns so we had a quick chat before he kept going. Must away as I want to ride now and Duke is literally clambering all over me, then knocking things off my desk, Just threw a catalogue card onto the rug to stop his depredations! Believe Miss Etta is napping as I let them out as soon as I was back. Enjoy your time with Robyn. Fondestos to one and all. Love, My East Indian Princess! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Bellevue with Patti/Wendy; Patti/Nick; Wendy/Carol; Patio Kittens!


You might like this. Engineers pretending to be musicians. Please say hi to the cats: https://youtu.be/qybUFnY7Y8w Hi Ragin'! Please find plans for shelving at link! Cheers, Patrizzio!
 
Hi again, you rube/prairie bumpkin! Truly terrific video, opening credits to Elementary on steroids! Fondestos to you both. Take care of each other. Stay well and warm! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Patio cats were delighted with your greetings. Asked me to say, "mutual, we're sure!" Forgot to attach snapola! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi again, Flin Flon Babes! Lovely time with you both, great time catching up and being reminded of things I'd completely forgotten! [Sorry you were not invited, Jackson, BUT I wanted The Babes all to myself!] Must away as I am going to to ride the stationary bike before I make myself dinner. Again, wonderful to see you both. Stay well and hope we see each other soon. Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Bellevue with The Babes! Patio Kittens send their greeting to you, Patti!

Patriçio, That shouldn’t take too long to set up. Let’s do it next time Lady Dar is at a book club meeting … we’ll surprise her! And here’s one for you … (Juno does *not* “shake” a paw) Hi again, Ragin'! Looks like you and Snozzola are being "macho" dudes with Juno, just high 5's, not a dainty shake! You guys are right out of Narcos! Just started Season 2. Great to watch when I'm on the stationary bike. Have my water bottle filled with malt, now that Lady Dar isn't here to rein me in! Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Patio felines!

Dear friends, Today we enjoyed The end of the world Can you guess who made it to the top first? Greetings from Ushaia, and Tierra del Fuego HILDEGARD VON BINGEN!!!! Hi Tierra del Fuego Folk! Great to hear from you although still waiting to know who was first to the top! Must away as planning to spend 80 minutes on the Summerland Steed! Fondestos and Cheers, Patrizzio!

No comments:

Post a Comment