Sunday 13 March 2016

Au Comptoir Tannat Blues: Friday, March 11th!

Love truth, but pardon error. -Voltaire, philosopher and writer (1694-1778) 


I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001) 

Hi Patrick and Corinne; I hope this finds you having a bang old time in the old country! I have communicated with Luise (Hermanutz) and Dave (Innes) about your generous offers of driving us around for wine tasting and of them staying at your place and they have graciously accepted! They would be tickled pink to stay at your place. Hopefully the dates work for you: April 22 to 26. Now that is 4 nights and you had OKed 3 nights, so that's OK if you want them to stay in a motel that 4th night! 

We are going to go to Musaic's concert on the night of 23rd and you would be welcome to join us (http://musaic.webs.com/). I was thinking we could go to the Saturday market and wine tasting that afternoon. I'll have some butter chicken made for all of us that we can eat Saturday night before going to the concert. Sunday Luise, Dave and I are going to go to White Lake to look at flowers and birds. Monday we will go on the hike (which I hope are still going at that time!) and I will bring lunch for Luise and Dave. 

Friday is Dave's birthday so I'm going to make birthday cake (gluten free chocolate chiffon cake) that I am hoping to bring to your place after dinner where they would then stay with you. Does that work for you? Saturday sounds a bit busy. Not sure what to do about that. We can't really go wine tasting in the morning....I'll copy Luise and Dave on this message so you have their email.... Thanks again for your generous offers! Pam 

Thanks Pam and Patrick and Corrine! What a generous offer. And as Pam says, we’re very happy to stay at B&B for any of the nights we’re there. You’ll have to come and visit us! Also we’re going out to dinner for Dave’s birthday on the Friday and we’d love it if you could come along. We’re not sure yet where yet, but let us know if you have any food restrictions. So many good restos to choose from – any you’re recommend? Thanks again for your generous offer Luise

Hi! Patrick: Thanks for the AWESOME pics ......................... I showed hubby the pics of the carcass and tick. He was surprised to see how fresh the one dead carcass was. Also, now he knows how a tick look like when he has to pick them off of me. Hope you & Corinne are enjoying the coast. Just heading out for a run and then a bike ride. See U when you are back home. Mary Lee :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment