Monday 10 October 2016

Day 25, Post-Op Thanksgiving "Better Than Ever Overleft" Blues: Monday, October 10th!

When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set. -Lin Yutang, writer and translator (10 Oct 1895-1976)



In case you didn't wander onto Facebook today...Grace for Canadian Thanksgiving 2016, David Kessler:

Hats off to those white-hot Blue Jays
Enjoy a victorious Thanksgiving Day.
Sending Texas home defeated
Makes Californians feel elated!
Meanwhile here below we wait
To learn how dire might be our fate
Your Trudeau, all agree, is great-
While we sink in a sea of hate.
So thank your lucky stars
That Donald Trump is purely ours.
And if things should go his way
We’ll be Canadians too someday!

Hello Soon-to-Be Canadians! Fabulous grace, Cactus! Unfortunately, with respect to using it, we had our turkey dinner on Sunday! Fondestos from Lady Dar to you and Donna Florida! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi OF's, Although a bit more than a typical Monday hike, it was well worth it, discovered new territory, several beautiful bumps with spectacular views! But ... very cold wind...Here are a few cellphone photos I took. Enjoy! Aart

Patriçio, In spite of unimaginable technical effort, including an upgrade to the Flash plug-in and even commissioning the services of a Witch Doctor, I was unable to read your eCard. Are you running Sierra (OSX 10.12)? Look under the "Apple menu/about this mac" if you are unsure.


ANYWAY, if its contents were critical to my cure for <<a bunch of stuff>> please inform via plain text.  Take a video (with your iPhone) of the cat chasing a ping pong ball for the “cute factor" if necessary.



From my end, although I had a snow-tired vehicle lined up (Rebecca’s 4x4 Toyota pick-up, suitable for an assault on Everest), It looks like I will have to pass on my attempt at freeloading this fall.  Things have gone from intolerably frustrating to impossible with my Dad.



I will spare the details, as to expound, would make your longest email look like an incomplete afterthought. Suffice to say, after almost 4 weeks in the hospital, recovery from a heart issue, pneumonia, a blood infection, his Alzheimer’s significantly worst (bad before!!), he is now even more intolerable than when completely healthy.  A vain attempt to put him into a care home ended in 3 days of "Alzheimer’s Rage” and I have been avoiding him until he forgets I am the <<insert colorful metaphor here>> who tried to put him into an asylum run by Nurse Ratchet.



Suffice to say, I am back to square uno, in a big way, and have no idea f what I can do when he *really* needs personal care - he is 98% there, one foot on a banana peel and in stunning denial of his condition.  I may have to borrow a dart gun.



If you make a trip to the big city, please make sure to set aside some time for coffee, or hopefully dinner and a chat.  For once, I would like to cook a dinner and not eat it for a week! Como se dice, “un otro diá sobre el suelo”. [As they say, "another date on the ground."] (sigh)//bjp 

Hello Computer Challenged Mac Technician! Sorry to learn that you were unable to read the eCard. Nothing critical but simply Thanksgiving wishes.
Sorry to learn that you won't be making a visit but under the circumstances, I'm amazed that you are simply surviving! Cannot even imagine how draining dealing with your Dad must be. Always difficult with aging parents but how much more frustrating when dementia colours an already complicated, unbelievably taxing situation. Our hearts go out to you, Branko! On a brighter note, at least for us, we spent a very busy and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend.  

Lazy morning, this morning, as Chloë was busy getting ready to pack up. She is muling not only Steve's case of wine but also Sutherland's Orofino shipment. As well, she's returning the shower chair and walker I had borrowed from the Red Cross in Vancouver as I no longer require either. Tomorrow, Lady Dar will return the crutches I had borrowed from Red Cross here in Penticton. Once car was loaded she helped her Mom move six of the planters from the patio to both the garage and the Rumpus Room. The Mandevilla and Norfolk Pine are tropical so need to be in Rumpus Room while the two Japanese Maple only need to be in the unheated garage. A couple of our hot pepper plants will also have to find places in the house as they are semi-tropical plants. Apparently, if the temperature is comfortable for me, not Lady Dar, it should be comfortable for the pepper plants. Since they require sunlight, I think they'll end up in my office, as the sliding patio door lets in plenty of winter sun, especially if new louvered roof, covering back of patio, are open, as well.

Hugged and kissed Chloë goodbye, thanked her for lovely weekend, and she took off around 2:00 pm. Back ten minutes later as she forgot to take along the base for her electric toothbrush! Good thing she was still in Penticton, fueling up on both petrol and caffeine! Felines are exhausted after racing around plant movers and are now napping while Lady Dar is catching up on Father Brown and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

As I mentioned, we'll be back in Vancouver on November 3rd for my six week follow-up. Not quite sure, as of this writing, about when we'll head down and how long we will stay but I'll let you know as soon as we decide. I imagine Lady Dar will want to visit with The Sisterhood so perhaps we can arrange a meal together when she is bonding with her power-shopping soul-mates! In spite of your Flash plug-in problems, I need some Mac doctoring/consultation as latest Silverlight update has done something to my email. I cannot click on the "To" in a message to take me to Contacts to find a given email address. Currently, I have to cut and paste so a rather clumsy approach when address I want does not present itself when I type in name. Any suggestions or does it need to wait until we are face-to-face?  
Must away, as I want to do a round of standing exercises! Buona Fortuna, in spades, with your ongoing attempts to deal with your Dad and his Alzheimer's Rage. At some point, Branko, you've really got to take a very hard, critical look at toll this is taking on you and your own health. In my opinion, you cannot just muddle through anymore. Terribly difficult but delay or waiting game is not beneficial for any concerned, given your Father's significant mental deterioration and current violent bent. Onward, Il Conduttore!

Pics: Wine-tasting yesterday, at Black Widow and then Terravista, view and with Bob and Senka, owners. Tractor cover bench at Three Sisters; felines feasting on turkey! Happy Thanksgiving! Garage before Norfolk Pine was moved into Rumpus Room with Mandevilla; Arrivederci Chloë! [Note firewood!] Hi again, Ragin'! Yes, I am running Sierra, (OSX 10.12), as I upgraded a week or so ago. Even did Lady Dar's computer! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hello Slammin' Steve! Here is a breakdown of the mixed case that I, together with Chloë, chauffeur, and Lady Dar, she and Chloë, tasters both, put together over the weekend. All of them, with the exception of the Celestiale, from Clos du Soleil, in Keremeos, are from The Naramata Bench: 2 Celestiale; Upper Bench Estate Merlot; Upper Bench Four Shadows; Upper Bench Cab Franc; La Frenz Vita Pazza; Black Widow Syrah; Black Widow Merlot; Terravista Figaro; Terravista Fandango; Three Sisters Bench Red; Three Sisters Cab Franc.              
I would suggest, if you can, hold off on the UB and BW for a year or so. Rest I would drink over next little while as really not meant to age. We've been drinking our own UB and BW but I have found that any bottles I've "mislaid", since arriving, are even better. That being said, I simply love the pepper on the current BW Syrah so, for me, I like to drink most of it NOW!

We will be in town for my 6 week follow-up on November 3rd so we'll pop by to say hello and we can discuss what you think of case/cost etc. Of course, there is much, much more to explore but at least this is start. All the best, Slammin'. Cheers, Patrizzio! Hi again, Slammin'! I think I made an error in addition so please check total. According to my latest, total should be about $26.00 more. Cheers, Calculator Man!

Hello Penticton bionic man! Refurbished hip eh? You will have a distinct advantage when you get back on your bike! I haven't cycled in so long I have cobwebs over the spokes. Glad to hear everything went well and you are almost fully recovered. I can't believe you actually want to move house again. Where does your good wife get the energy from. Must be the clear BC air. We would have no chance of getting a view property in Cornwall Anything overlooking the ocean commands rediculous prices and you would be hard pushed to find anything under a million bucks. Not in our league!!

Our new neighbour moved in a couple of weeks ago. Divorced lady in her late 50's who has been living in Cape Town South Africa for the past 14 years. However, all her children and mother (she has a son and daughter plus 5 grandchildren) live in Cornwall and, since President Zuma has tanked the South African economy, she decided it was time to leave. Also she obviously wanted to be closer to her family. Because of the complications of getting all her money out, she retained an apartment in Cape Town which is rented out.

We have been busy volunteering with the National Trust. The Antique Road Show was held in the Trelissick grounds in September so Gayle and I were assigned to the tea tent and had a great time serving tea, coffee and all sorts of goodies. It was great fun but a very long day! Last weekend was the apple festival at Trelissick and this time we were in the ice- cream van serving a delicious selection of Cornish ice-cream! Gayle could only do the Saturday since she had a friend staying here from Spain for a couple of days. I did Sunday by myself since they had none to replace her. Beautiful sunny day so van was particularly busy. Must have sold over 150 cones that day! We have also been doing our usual daily walking (weather has been dry and warm).

Maureen and Bill have now moved into the granny annex at her son's place. It's just up the road from us. They now have to get used to living in a small space but so far Maureen is enjoying not having to worry about maintaining a larger place which was getting on top of them both. We have booked a short cruise with them in December on Queen Victoria to Belgium so will elect to visit Brussels since we went to Bruges last year.

Haven't heard a lot from Krissy and Mark! At one stage they were talking about moving to the east coast (Halifax) since, I think Vancouver is wearing a little thin because of the expensive nature of the city. Some of their friends have already moved out of the city to various places. However, I can never second guess what those two do so will have to wait to see what develops. Would certainly be easier for us to visit them on the east coast.

Gayle has just gone off to yoga (the lady in the ground floor apartment, Bernadette) is going with her today. I am entertaining the sisters to coffee and pumpkin muffins which Gayle kindly made for us last evening! Have a great Thanksgiving. It will be nice to have Chloe with you both. Derek 


Hello Gayle and Cobweb Spoke Man! Sorry to learn that you won't be moving into a million dollar view home for our next house exchange! Lady Dar is the one who wants to move and I'm the one with cobwebs on my desire to change locations! You obviously need all your energy for volunteer activities. Speaking of which, Cora Lee is going to be volunteering at the hospital here in town. She has her orientation tomorrow so perhaps this will make her forget about a new view property! Glad Maureen and Bill, (Best wishes to both!), have moved into Annex. One of main reasons I don't want to leave is that I feel we have enough space, here on Burns, and all of these other places have too, too much, (both interior number of rooms and extensive yards), to take maintain, let alone use. Furthermore, I don't want room for more Freeloaders, far too many already!!!
Must away, as I want to do a round of standing exercises! Fondestos from Mystery Soap Woman to you both. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Thank you very much & Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  Hi Sandee and Arv! Trust all goes well. Cheers, Patrizzio! Thanks, Patrick and Corinne.. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Hear you are recovering well, Pat, keep it up. Lots of love, Agneta Hi Agneta! Thanks for good wishes on my recovery. Fondestos from Lady Dar to you, Agneta. Cheers, Patrizzio! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of your family! I hope all is well :) xoxo Ariane, Douglas, Damian and Corben Hi Ariane! Thanks for good wishes. Trust you folk had a lovely long-weekend.
Heard from Pete Edwards, a month or so ago, and he and Gemma will be around here before Christmas. Unfortunately, for us, we plan to be in LA so will miss them. Hard to believe we never seem to be able to connect. Will have to visit them in NZ! All the best, to one and all, Ariane. Cheers, Patrizzio! Thank you, Glasgow!

Thank you for sending me in your thanksgiving card! I feel like September blew past me in the blink of an eye. I have been off work for the past three weeks (on vacation), taking time to purge, donate and recycle contents of my house in preparation for Tony to move in, which happened this past weekend. He sold his house in Ladner and now we have months of organizing to do in putting the house back in order.  Julia is moving out with her boyfriend Jarrod, to the house on McKee and Royal Oak. It's a big move for her and a bit strange moving back to that house. Lots of memories. They will move upstairs and do some renos to the basement suite, then move into it and rent the upstairs out. The rent she collects will go a long way to paying for the property taxes and expenses of running a house. She will learn a lot over the next year in budgeting and organizing a house. Tony and I are going to do some work on my house, mainly redoing the basement to include a large master bedroom and ensuite along with a tv room. I'm excited about the changes but I know I will go through some adjustments not being with Julia. 

I ran my first half marathon on September 25th in Port Coquitlam. The race is called the Trail River run and was in a beautiful setting near water and all on trails. The start of the race was delayed a bit due to a black bear and two cubs on the trail! The race organizers had to shoo them away with cow bells, along the race, there were two black bears in trees watching us run by a little too close to the trail for my liking. It took me 2 hours 36 minutes to finish. My goal was to finish and that's what I did!  I've never been a runner so found the training and the race challenging, but I'm happy I did it. There is a very small chance that I will train for a marathon that is taking place in Iceland in August. I have booked my flights and will be travelling with a girlfriend. If I don't run, the trip will be just for pleasure and adventure, partly to celebrate my 50th birthday year! Aaaaahhhh!



My mom and dad celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary in August. They are both doing well and keep active, my dad with gardening, my mom with swimming. My dad turned 80 earlier in the year and it's my mom's turn next year. 


George's dad, Bela, passed away a couple months ago and there was a celebration of life for him held in September. He suffered with two leg amputations earlier in the year, complications from diabetes. Julia had a visit with him after his second amputation and before a fairly quick decline.  It was a nice gathering and John Frass was there. I hadn't seen him for 15 years or so. Obie has remarried to a nice man and Carmen has been married for about 4 years to a nice young man, Livio Barbero. I hope all is well with you and would love to plan a visit with you when we can. Lots of love, E

Hi Aquitaine! Great to hear from you! No wonder you blinked your eyes and September evaporated, what with Tony moving in, Julia moving out, your half-marathon, (Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Glad you weren't mauled by bears!!! Iceland sounds fabulous. Even if you don't race you can drown your 50 birthday sorrows where very few know how old you really are!!! We have wanted to visit there for ages!), and then your parents' 60th wedding anniversary. Belated congratulations to them both, of course! Sad to learn about Bela but I gathered he had been in poor health due to his diabetes. Pleased that Obie seems to have made a life for herself. How is John Frass doing? 

I had my left hip replaced on September 14th and am pleased to report that my recovery is going extremely well indeed. I'm hoping to start the React physio/pool program, here in Penticton, a the Community recreation Centre, this coming week and be cleared to start riding the stationary bike that friends have lent me. Have set it up in Rumpus Room so that I can watch Netflix as I cycle!


Will be in Vancouver for my 6 week follow-up with my surgeon on November 3rd. Not sure,as of this writing, when we will drive down and how long we will stay but perhaps we could arrange a visit, depending on everyone's busy schedules. Will let you know our plans as soon as we've crystallized them. Fondestos from Lady Dar to you, Elinor. All the best to my darling Marathon Woman! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful family! from Hanneke and Doug Thanks for the lovely Thanksgiving wishes!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you & Corinne too!! We are hosting a Thanksgiving dinner tonight with about 10 friends (Aart & Jos are coming). Hope you are healing well from your hip surgery. I have 2 girlfriends from ON coming for a visit on Wed. Catch up with you for a visit afterwards. Cheers!! Mary Lee :-) 

Hi Patrice, Thanks so much for the Thanksgiving greetings!. We did have a wonderful feast with our neighbours Phil and Shelley as well as my friend Jim the freeloader Thomas. Hope you had a great time as well with your family and you are recovering well, I am going back to town but coming back Wednesday for more reno's . We would love to see you guys soon..will call. love to all xoxo

Hi Big Al and Marilyn! Great to hear from you and know you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Fondestos from Lady Dar to you both. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Had Piesporter but not me. I like red!! Had Malbec, not exactly turkey wine. Too much good!! Need to work it off. Love to all! Maggie & Frank💜🦃����  Hi Malbec Maggie! This varietal is one of our favourites as well! Cheers, Patrizzio!What a lovely card! Happy Thanksgiving to all at Burns St. Lots of good cheer, Lynette 

Hope your mending continues well. It seems to me you are doing exceptionally well if you are that active so soon after your procedure.  Must be the wine!

This cool dank weather does not suit me too well.  The allergies lead to asthma problems so am trying to avoid the triggers.  Unfortunately besides wet sage and rotting leaves, bird dander is one of those triggers.  Wally has to do a lot of vacuuming! Pic doesn't care much for his little rival but he seems to not mind being locked in his secure cage while a Kian is about.
 
Thank you for the Thanksgiving ecard. I imagine you enjoying your day. Greetings to all those celebrating with you.  We had our 10 pound meal Saturday as that was the only day we could get together. I wondered if the price of housing was going up in Penticton. The real estate was always so much more affordable there . My sister bought her place in Mississauga  in 2001 for $750,000 and just sold it for 1.5 million. A two acre parcel of land and house which once belonged to my Great grandparents in New Brunswick is on sale now for $350,000.  They had an Inn on the property which borders the Atlantic or the Baie de Chaleur.  It is ridiculous the difference in price.  If the winters were not so miserable in the Maritimes...
 
Our friends from Charlottetown took home our newspaper insert advertising places for sale here so they could show their friends how costly it was to buy a place even here in Kamloops.  Bob did a lot of flipping of houses in PEI over the years as he was able to do most of the work himself but they say that they will have to stay where they are as they don't think they can afford to move.  

Again.. happy Thanksgiving! 

Hi Brenda Louise! Sorry to hear about your allergies but my sympathies are really with Wally as I do all the vacuuming here! House prices are rising in Penticton but not quite as rapidly as in the Lower Mainland, of course. My advice, such as it is, to anyone thinking of relocating to the Okanagan is to make the move soon as possible as I think prices will begin to skyrocket with the real estate pressures elsewhere. Great to know you had a wonderful, early Thanksgiving! Fondestos from Mystery Soap Woman to you and Hoover Man, and to secure cage Pic from Etta and Duke! Cheers, Patrizzio!
Dear Patrick, This card was amazing--loved it would like to try to make the wheat sheaf!! Thanks heaps hope you have had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of love Jo-Anne and Colin Hi Jo-Anne! Glad you enjoyed the cardAs I scribe, this chilly morn, [0º C so time to turn off outside water lines!], Lady Dar is at an orientation session for Penticton Hospital volunteers. I'm off to see my doctor later this afternoon for a routine follow-up. Hope I will get the green-light to start riding the stationary bike friends have lent me. Itching to be back in the saddle. In this regard, how are you doing, with respect to health issue you mentioned in your card? Trust all goes well in any event. Fondestos from Mystery Soap Woman to you and Colin! Cheers, Patrizzio!

Dear Patrick and family, Thank you as usual for the Thanksgiving card and good wishes- like wise Shewa and I with the kids (Reem, Selam and Aminat) wish you all the best for this Thanksgiving. Looking at the world around us, it is time to reflect on our gratitude. See you soon. Eyob and Shewa. Hello Shewa and Eyob!
Lovely to hear from you and thank you all for the Thanksgiving wishes. Couldn't agree more that we are all incredibly, incredibly fortunate. Fondestos from Cora Lee to you both, Shewa and Eyob, and family. All the best and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Patrick and Corinne Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with lots of good food and wine! Love Tina and Trevor  Hi TNT! Had a lovely message from Ariane and she and lads seem very well. Fondestos from Cora Lee to you both. Cheers, Patrizzio! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Thanks for the message. All is fine with us, had a quiet time this weekend as just got back from New Jersey - good to just relax. Cheers! Roma & Leonard Hi Roma and Leonard!
Lovely to hear from you and thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. I know and agree, sometimes it is simply wonderful to do nothing!  Cheers, Patrizzio!Thank you for the lovely card and message. I trust that all of you had a wonderful thanksgiving! We are so Very blessed aren't we? especially so because we are friends‼️ Hi Olga Polga, Rolly Polly Turkey Woman! Lovely to hear from you and thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. I know and agree, we are certainly blessed to have such family and friends! Fondestos from Lady Dar to you, Card Sharkette! Will miss you terribly at bridge this evening. All the best and Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi Patrick & Corinne, Thanks for the Thanksgiving card. Was planning to get in touch with you to let you know that one of my favourite Okanagan wine makers now has a physical presence on the Naramata Bench - Kanazawa. His white blend, Nomu, is my go to white these days. Check it out. Went to a wine tasting dinner featuring Black Hills and was very impressed with some of their wines, especially Noble Blend. I suppose you know about the mini Fondo wine tour they organize. How's it going with the hip? We've been immersed in the Film Fest and next week we have the Writers Fest. Hope to see you both there. Cheers, Paul 

Hi Paolo and Joan! Lovely to hear from you. Funnily enough, we finally visited Kanazawa, two weekends ago. Nomu, I agree, is a terrific blend of Orange Muscat, Viognier and Semillon. Another reason to stay with you! In this vein, I guess you didn't know that I won't be down for VWF this year. [Lady Dar will be volunteering, [Busing into town and staying with close friend, Jo-Anne at Harbour Terrace.], but not at bar at Studio 1398 as it will not be operating this year! Decided, after much soul searching, that I'd concentrate on my physio rehab. By the time we drive to Vancouver and back, probably 10 days or so and I didn't really want to interrupt my program for so long.

On a related matter, Andrew Forshner asked me if I would consider sitting on Dram Committee but I declined as living here seems too, too complicated, in terms of meetings, etc. I suggested you might be interested, if not too, too busy already. Sarge might be keen. Have you heard from Andrew? I envy you the Film Fest. Really one of the things I do miss is the ready access to so much cinema but what is Netflix for anyway? Fondestos from Lady Dar to you and Joan. She hopes you'll connect over course of WF. Am already green with envy! All the best and Cheers, Patrizzio! Pics: Kanazawa, sign outside Tasting Room, not one, traditional Japanese gate, on road; view from Terravista; Bob and Senka; Dinner companions! 

Young Patrick, Thanks again for the beautiful card.. I could taste the olive bread. I hope you and your are all well and healthy, and have enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My sister and a friend took me out to celebrate my Birthday (late) at a very good Thai restaurant. I had leftover Thai yesterday, and then the worst turkey dinner a a local eatery tonight. It really was bad. We had to ask where the turkey was, and still could not see it.. I think maybe cubed with a food processor.. We still had a nice day. There is another great church dinner next week.. There is one almost every week this time of year... Health is another story which I will fill you on when I get the answers.... Again Cheers to all... Bill 


Hi Wild Bill! Lovely to hear from you and thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes. Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to hear that your turkey dinner was a bust and that you are still struggling with health issues. Did you receive a "friend" request from Brad Johnston? He was in same ward as me, recovering from a full-knee replacement, on September 14th/15th. He played badminton at VRC and I knew him from being around club.Fondestos from Cora Lee to you, Wild Bill. All the best, dear friend, and Cheers, Patrizzio!

My Dear Patrick and Corinne, So glad to hear you had a lovely weekend with Chloe! I guess I need to get busy and bring my plants in too. Tried to snow here today! Nice that your recovery from surgery is going well and you are no longer needing the extra supports. You will be on a stationary bike in no time. We had a nice visit with my parents but a horrible drive to Merritt on Saturday. Snow and slush. Just awful.

I guess you are following my Nerium venture on Facebook? Not a soap, just a cream a research scientist stumbled upon while trying to find a cure for cancer. Hard to believe really, but every product this company has is based on medical research and is totally different than anything available in stores. The best part is, the products actually work and you are not putting parabaan wax on your face. Not knowing anything about skin care and then actually taking time to look at an ingredient list of what is in products at Costco and various pharmacies, it is no wonder people have the skin they have. They might as well take the candle off the table and rub it on their face every day rather than apply sunscreen! Getting quite a kick out of this venture anyway and enjoying seeing my little sister gain some financial freedom with it. She is working harder at it than I am but eventually I will get there too.

The boys are enjoying school and keeping busy with their adventures in grade 3. I am eagerly awaiting their school photos. Always fun to see the change and choose the prints. Everything is online ordering now so I am not sue why it takes so long. Anyway, we will get that done soon. Corben is in hockey again and Damian is trying climbing gym this year. He is much happier not going to the rink so I am glad to see that stress gone. Cubs is an activity for both boys and they are also in music. Corben is playing piano and Damian is working away at his guitar. Damian is reading books like crazy too. Just wish he would stop at night! Never thought I would have to discipline a child for reading too much!!!

So, here we go into another week and full throttle into Fall. I don't know how it is going to shape up but will just take it one day at a time. Would be thrilled if you or Corinne ever decided to try my Mystery cream! It is wonderful :) The EHT is also a fabulous product too. Have put information on my public Facebook page so people can look at it as they want to. Thought this would be better than always posting with my personal FB posts. Keep getting better young man! Love to both of you :) Xoxo




 

No comments:

Post a Comment